TOPIC 1: ABOUT ME







  • What prompted you to enroll in this course? I am taking this class because I need it to fuffil my marketing aspect towards a business degree. I also plan on possibly perusing a marketing job someday.


  • Are you a business/marketing major? I am a business major, majoring in entrepreneurship so marketing will be a major part of my degree.


  • What are you most interested in learning about marketing? What I am most interested  to learn in this class is what kind of marketing works and what do not.


  • Tell us something you are passionate about outside of college. I currently spend most my time with my 1 year old dog training her and taking her on hikes. I also enjoy skiing and mountain biking on my breaks between school terms.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Doll Pizza Case Study